View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2017, 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Unofficial support thread! 

Unofficial support thread!
Yup, like the topic title says; for all your technical questions and concerns regarding either RDR or any other Rockstar game, running pretty much at equal game/physics engines.

Just reply, I'll gladly help out with any issues, ideas of playing these games technically different than the somewhat "default".

This could really grow interesting, keep the discussions up. Maybe we'll close in on the modding related threads if the game ever hits the PC, who knows.

Merlena at your assistance!
:wink

June 29th, 2010, 10:44 pm

XBL GamerTag: LionMyth
Post Re: Unofficial support thread!
Unreal Engine 3 is available for free. That is awesome for people trying to learn to use these powerful development tools. Many colleges use it for course work.

Of course they want their cut if it's used for profit. ($99 license and 25% over $5K profit)

Do you think Rockstar will license RAGE & Euphoria in a similar manner?

June 30th, 2010, 8:14 am

Post Re: Unofficial support thread!
Not that I know of, as Rockstar Games is pretty locked, even when it comes to model-editing and certain mods. There is also no sandbox that I'm aware either. Should be something on Google or so though.

The RAGE engine might be, the Euphoria physics that's developed by NaturalMotion. They have "Endorphin" which is a free Learning Edition (eLE) for dynamic physics synthesis.

Endorphin: http://naturalmotion.com/downloads.htm

Lets hope Red Dead Redemption hits PC, and we can get down to real business. :shoot:

July 3rd, 2010, 9:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]