View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2017, 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Throughout the frontier 

PSN ID: Overpassed
Posse Name: 1st Carolina Rifles
Post Throughout the frontier
Probably most of you have noticed that in "Stats" there is "world events encountered" and "unique world events encountered" and then the number of those events. I think that I haven't encountered all unique events so here you can post your rare events and tell us which one is ur favorite one of all. Today when I was was heading towards gaptooth breach, a man on the side of the road asked "Hey you, can you help us?" First i thought that this is going to be another attempted robbery of horse theft, but for my surprise, they wanted me to deliver a wagon full of dynamite safely to armadillo. And if the wagon had taken too much damage the dynamite would have exploded. I also had to shoot some bandits along the way. In one event i rarely encounter with is two guys at a camp carrying some tnt and the other says Can you get me the last barrel?" the the other one gets it and gives it to the other. then the other says something like "even the tiniest spark and this will all go kaboom!" and the other goes a bit farther and says "ahh, time for a nice cigarette" and booom the whole campsite blows up in the air!

June 20th, 2010, 1:11 pm

XBL GamerTag: ClintEaststick
Post Re: Throughout the frontier
LOL! I've never seen that dynamite one.

I think the coolest one I saw was two guys at a camp site and i road up to them and they were like why don't you sit down but then they both turned around and one guy shot one guy and i drew my gun and shot the other guy.

http://unifyingforce.adoforum.net -The Order Of The Unifying force Star Wars The Old Republic-Clan/Guild Join now!

June 20th, 2010, 4:18 pm

And by the way by current US bounty is 19698 hugegrin It's pretty cool when an eyewitness makes their way to tell the law about me, and suddenly a cavalry of 12 horseriding officers and four dogs appear on the map : D And one time I lassoed an officer and was like "haw haw whataya gonna do now?" then i was like "aww, a police dog" (one that i hadn't kill in the earlier bloodshed), and shot it. Big mistake. the cavalry just spawns right behind me and my horse was too far to reach and, well, you can guess what happened..

June 21st, 2010, 6:46 am

XBL GamerTag: ClintEaststick
You went into dead eye and killed them all with the mauser?

http://unifyingforce.adoforum.net -The Order Of The Unifying force Star Wars The Old Republic-Clan/Guild Join now!

June 21st, 2010, 11:15 am

partially right, I used the evans repeater hugegrin

June 21st, 2010, 3:17 pm

this game still keeps surpising me! I was hunting some armadillos near the cattle gen behind the armadillo saloon and a guy run up to me and said "Is it true that there's no limit to the number of men you'll fight when your blood is up?" and the text appeared on the screen. Then he just walked away. He didn't appear as a blue marker on the radar or anything. Anyone else met this guy?

August 30th, 2010, 12:16 pm

PSN ID: Drunk_Shotz
I havent met that man yet.
I love how rockstar programs there AI with so many diffrent things to say. Keeps the game more intresting.

September 11th, 2010, 4:16 pm

At night just east of Hanging Rock I encountered a dead man and a living woman. The woman (carrying a revolver) ran around the man franticaly for a moment then kneeled beside him crying and "BLAM"...she shot herself in the head!

That was the strangest one I have encountered thus far!

April 27th, 2011, 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]